September 20, 2007

Well, its been a good week!
Ana, Kj and the girls (can't say that for long!) are in town and they have volunteered to watch Audrey-- Thayne says she has been having a total blast--but if you watch this video from Ana's page, you'll know it is definately so:


We went to the zoo again yesterday. Audrey liked it mainly because she got to run around. She was more aware of the animals and only a little excited about the fish. She gets to see fish at Walmart, so I guess the zoo isn't that special to her anymore? ANyway, it is interesting to see how her reactions change as she gets older. It is amazing to be able to go to a zoo like ours whenever we have time.

Okay, I know I just said "whenever we have time"...but I did get someone to work a couple days this week for family time and study time. It has worked out nice, but I gotta go back to work today.

So, this weekend I'll get some more photos up--

No comments: